BENTLEY “All-Inclusive vacation package for a family of 4 in Punta Cana with Sunwing“
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER THE CONTEST OR WIN THE PRIZE. ONLY ONE ENTRY PER PERSON WILL BE ACCEPTED.
The Contest begins at 8:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on February 7th, 2023 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on March 27th , 2023 (the “Contest Period”). All entries received after the expiration of the Contest Period will not be eligible for the purposes of the Contest. The sole determinant of the validity of an entry will be the date and time of submission to the server(s) used by the Contest Sponsor in connection with the Contest.
Eligibility for the competition:
The Contest is open only to legal residents of Canada who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry into the Contest. You are not eligible to enter the Contest if you are (or are living with) an employee, officer, director, representative, agent, consultant or prize supplier of the Contest Sponsor or any of its affiliates, licensees, franchisees or subsidiaries (collectively the “Contest Entities”). The Contest Sponsor reserves the right to verify the eligibility of potential winners.
How to participate:
No purchase necessary to enter the Contest. To enter the Contest for a chance to win one of the Prizes (defined below), you must during the Contest Period:
- Visit the official BENTLEY website account (https://www.shopbentley.com) (“BENTLEY website”);
- Click the BENTLEY Contest link;
- Completely fill the contest ballot.
- Answer the mathematical question.
- Enter the contest.
By submitting an entry in the Contest, each entrant agrees to be bound by these Official Contest Rules which are available on the BENTLEY website (https://www.shopbentley.com)
Limit of one (1) entry per entrant during the Contest Period, regardless of the number of email accounts held by an entrant. If the Contest Organizer discovers that an entrant has attempted to submit more than one entry during the Contest Period, then, in the Contest Organizer’s sole discretion, that entrant may be disqualified from the Contest and all of that entrant’s entries may be declared ineligible for purposes of the Contest. Entries generated by script, macro, robotic reproduction, programming or any other automated means are prohibited and will be subject to disqualification by Contest Sponsor. All entries are subject to verification. The Contest Organizer reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to require proof of identity and eligibility to participate in the Contest from any entrant in a form acceptable to the Contest Organizer. Failure to provide such proof within the required time frame may result in disqualification of such entrant.
Chances of winning:
Odds of winning a Prize (defined below) depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period.
There is one (1) prize (the “Prize”) to be won in the Contest, consisting of 1 all-inclusive vacation package for 4 to Royalton Splash Punta Cana with Sunwing including round-trip airfare for seven (7) nights, economy class, for four (4) persons consisting of two (2) adults (one of whom must be the winner) and 2 children (ages 2-12) from any available Canadian airport to a destination on a Sunwing operated flight. Approximate value of an all-inclusive vacation package for 4 at the Royalton Splash Punta Cana, varies between $5,425 and $6,885 including taxes and 1 checked bag per person (up to 23 kg).
The estimated value of the prize offered in the contest varies between five thousand four hundred twenty-five dollars ($5,425) and six thousand, eight hundred and eighty-five dollars ($6,885). The prize is not transferable, except by the contest organizer. The prize may not be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. Prize may not be substituted or redeemed for cash; however, the Contest Organizer and Sunwing reserve the right, at their sole discretion, to substitute a prize or component thereof with another prize/component of equal or greater value.
SUNWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS :
Your Sunwing prize includes:
- Roundtrip airfare, based on economy class, for four (4) people consisting of two (2) adults (one of whom must be the winner) and two (2) children 2-12 yrs old from any available Canadian gateway to Punta Cana, Dominican Republic onboard a Sunwing Airlines operated flight
- 7 (seven) nights standard accommodations at the Royalton Splash Punta Cana in a room based on 2 adults and 2 children (2-12 yrs old)
- All Inclusive meal plan while at the Royalton Splash Punta Cana
- Land transfers between the airport and hotel in destination
- All hotel taxes and processing fees
- Taxes (including, but not limited to, departure taxes, air seat/airline taxes and applicable federal, provincial, municipal, and state taxes), except for the local departure tax of $20USD per person which will be payable by the winner and his/her travelling companions (in cash).
Not included in your Sunwing prize:
- Ground transportation not specifically mentioned above (including transportation to and from you and your guest(s)’ homes)
- Airport improvement fees
- Insurance (including, but not limited to, travel insurance, medical insurance and trip cancelation insurance)
- Connecting flights (including to the departure gateway city if you do not live near an available gateway)
- Sightseeing tours and other in-destination activities
- Travel related fees/surcharges
- Excess baggage fees
- Costs associated with obtaining travel documents (including, but not limited to passports and visas)
- Costs associated with obtaining necessary vaccinations
- Items of personal nature
- Additional meals
- Room upgrade
- Tips & gratuities
- In-room movies
- Seat selection
Limitation and Rules & Regulations
- You accept the prize “as is” otherwise it will be forfeited
- Travel is valid until October 31, 2023 (the “Travel Period”)
- Travel is subject to availability and must be requested a minimum of four (4) weeks prior to the requested departure date
- Blackout periods apply, including without limitation: April 3-11, subject to availability
- If you are unable to travel during the Travel Period, you will be required to forfeit the prize and an alternate winner may be selected at Sunwing’s sole discretion
- Once reservation is made, they cannot be changed
- As Sunwing Airlines does not operate year- round in many Canadian gateways and Sunwing Airlines has stopped flying for the season out of your closest Canadian gateway for your requested travel dates- it is left at your responsibility (the prize winner) to make your way to the next closest Canadian gateway with operating flights for your requested departure dates
- All reservations are subject to the terms and conditions set out in Sunwing’s brochure or located on Sunwing’s website located at www.sunwing.ca
- You and your travel guests must be in possession of a valid passport and other necessary travel documents upon selection, which documents must be valid prior to, and for the duration of the trip. Failure to obtain necessary travel documentation will result in forfeiture of the prize
- Any lost or stolen, travel vouchers or certificates will not be replaced
- All airline tickets are subject to flight variations, work stoppage, and schedule or route changes
- Sunwing reserves the right to structure travel routes and select hotels in its sole discretion. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight except at the sole discretion of Sunwing
- If the prize, or any portion thereof, is unused, it cannot be carried forward and will be forfeit
- Elements of the prize (including, without limitation, airfare and lodging) may not be used towards frequent flyer miles or other loyalty programs
- You and your guests must comply with all applicable laws, including but not limited to, all local laws while in destination
- The prize, and any portion thereof, is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, non-refundable, has no cash surrender value and must be accepted as awarded with no substitutions, except as may be decided by Sunwing in its sole discretion
Sunwing reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute and/or modify the prize or any portion thereof, with a prize of equal or greater value for any reason
One (1) winner will be drawn by a BENTLEY employee on March 28th , 2023, at 11:00 a.m. ET from all eligible entries received during the Contest Period. The selection will take place in Montreal, Province of Quebec. Within twenty-four (24) hours of the draw date, the winner will be contacted via private message, to be notified that he/she is eligible to win one of the Prizes (the “Prize Notification”). If the potential winner fails to respond or act upon the Prize Notification within forty-eight (48) hours or fails to comply with these Official Rules, then the potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate potential winner will be selected at random. Any returned Prize Notification that cannot be delivered may result in disqualification and an alternate potential winner may be selected.
How to win:
In order to be declared a winner of the Contest and receive his/her prize, each potential winner must correctly answer a mathematical skill-testing question and must complete and sign the Prize Acceptance and Publicity Release Form required by the Contest Organizer before receiving his/her prize. The potential winner may also be required to provide valid photo identification. If the potential winner is unable to provide such valid photo identification, he/she may, in the sole discretion of the Contest Sponsor, be disqualified and an alternate potential winner may be selected.
Disclaimer and exclusion of liability:
The Contest Entities are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the offer or administration of the Contest, including, without limitation, any error in the printing or posting of the offer or the official rules, the drawings and announcement of any winner, or the distribution of any prize.
The Contest Organizer reserves the right, subject only to the approval of the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux du Québec (the “Régie”), to cancel, modify or suspend the Contest (or to amend these Official Rules) in any way due to any error, technical problems, computer viruses, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of the Contest Sponsor that corrupt or affect the security or proper conduct of the Contest in accordance with these Official Rules. The Contest Organizer, with the consent of the Régie (if applicable), also reserves the right to cancel, modify or suspend the Contest (or amend these Official Rules), without prior notice or obligation, in the event of an accident, printing, administrative or other error of any kind, or for any other reason, without liability to any person, including Contest entrants.
By entering the Contest, each entrant acknowledges that the Contest Entities will not be liable for any loss or injury of any kind incurred as a result of acceptance, possession and use or misuse of any of the awarded Prizes and each entrant hereby agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Contest Entities and their respective successors, assigns, agents, employees, representatives, officers, directors and shareholders (collectively the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all such claims and agrees that he/she shall have no claim against the Released Parties or any other entity that may seek compensation or indemnification from the Contest Entities as a result of his/her participation in the Contest, and in the event that he/she is declared a winner of the Contest, for his/her acceptance, possession and use or misuse of any of the Prizes.
The Released Parties also disclaim any and all liability for any failure of the BENTLEY website to operate properly due to any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any entry to be received by the Contest Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, any website including the BENTLEY website and the BENTLEY Social Media platforms, or any combination of the foregoing.
In the event of a dispute as to the identity of the person who submitted an entry, the entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder used to enter the Contest. Any entrant in the Contest may be required to provide proof that he/she is the authorized account holder associated with the entry submitted.
By entering the Contest, the potential winner authorizes the Contest Sponsor to use his/her name, city of residence, photograph, likeness, nickname and/or voice in any publicity related to the Contest including, without limitation, on the BENTLEY and SUNWING Website and Social Media platforms, without additional compensation or notice.
CONSENT TO COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION AND TO RECEIVE ELECTRONIC MESSAGES
Protection of personal information:
Personal information provided by Contest entrants will be (i) collected by the Contest Sponsor; (ii) used solely for the purpose of administering the Contest, to contact the potential winner to notify him/her of his/her eligibility to win the Prize and to verify eligibility for the Contest; and (iii) accessible only by employees, agents or representatives of the Contest Sponsor directly involved in the Contest and will not be disclosed to others.
By entering the Contest, each entrant consents to the collection, use, and disclosure of his or her personal information for the purposes and in the manner described above. You may also contact us with any questions about privacy by email at email@example.com.
The Contest is administered by the Contest Organizer. All decisions of the Contest Organizer with respect to the Contest are final and binding on all entrants. The Contest is subject to the laws and regulations of the Province of Quebec and the federal and municipal laws and regulations applicable therein. As a condition of participation in the Contest, to the extent permitted by law, each entrant acknowledges and agrees that any litigation or claim arising out of or relating to the Contest shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the competent court in the judicial district of Montreal, Province of Quebec to the exclusion of all other jurisdictions and that such court shall apply the laws in force in the Province of Quebec without regard to its conflict of law rules or provisions. In addition, with the exception of expenses incurred by the entrant to enter the Contest, each entrant waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages or any other damages, including attorneys’ fees and disbursements.
Any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux du Québec for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux du Québec only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.
WARNING: Any attempt to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. In the event of such an attempt, the Contest Organizer reserves the right to immediately disqualify any individual from the Contest and also reserves the right to seek remedies and damages from any person(s) responsible for such attempt to the fullest extent permitted by law.
In case of any discrepancy between the French and English versions of these Official Rules and Regulations, the French version shall prevail. Further, in the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the terms and conditions of the French version of these Official Rules and Regulations and the disclosures or other statements contained in any material relating to the Contest, including, but not limited to, in-store, television, print or online advertisements, the terms and conditions of the French version of these Official Rules and Regulations shall prevail, govern and control.
Note that in these Official Rules, the masculine gender is used without discrimination and solely for the purpose of lightening the text.