“The usage of only one e-mail address per person is permitted in instances where a person possesses more than one e-mail address.”
7. One of three (3) prizes will be awarded to each of the three (3) Contest winners.
7.1 Every winner can win one (1) of three (3) $100 Bentley gift cards. Therefore, the total prize value is $300 CAD.
8. All prizes are non-transferable, not redeemable for cash, and may not be exchanged for credit, in part or in whole.
8.1 Limitations and Regulations:
9. The prizes to be awarded pursuant to this Contest (as described in these Rules and Regulations) will be awarded to three (3) winners of a random draw from among eligible reviews entries (the “Winners”). The three (3) draws for the three (3) prizes will be held within seven (7) days of the end of the participation period at 6125, Chemin de la Côte-de-Liesse, Montreal, Quebec (the “Draw”). The odds of being (randomly) selected to win the prizes will depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the duration of the Contest.
9.1 As each participant is limited to one prize, once declared a Winner, the respective participant’s entry will be removed from any subsequent draw(s).
9.2 The winners will be notified by e-mail between the time of the draw and its announcement. The contest organizers will also announce the three (3) winners online at www.shopbentley.com and the Bentley Leathers social media platforms. If Bentley and/or its sponsor are unable, within a deadline of seven (7) days following the Draw, to reach the Contest participants whose entries were randomly selected, another Winner will be drawn at random within the next four (4) days for each participant that could not be reached.
10. An identification card might be requested during the claiming of the prize.
11. In order for a person to be declared a Winner, the selected person will need:
11.1 to have been contacted by the contest organizer after the official draw and to reply correctly, without any help and within the allotted time, to a skill-testing question appearing in the release and indemnity form (hereafter named “Declaration Form”) which will be sent to the winner by the contest organizer; and,
11.2 to return a signed copy of the Declaration Form to the attention of the contest organizer no later then fifteen (15) days following its reception.
12. Failing to follow the above-mentioned conditions or any other stipulated rule within this text will render the entry void and be deem ineligible. A new draw will be held as per the governing rules of this contest until a new entrant will be selected by random draw and is declared a winner.
13. In the days following the receipt of the Declaration Form duly completed and signed, the contest organizer will inform the winners of how their prize can be claimed.