Contest – Fun in the Sun Family Getaway
Would you pass up on a chance of winning an all-inclusive vacation for 4 at the Nickelodeon Hotels & Resorts in Punta Cana? We didn’t think so! We’ll even throw in an IT luggage set and all your must-have travel accessories! All you have to do is sign up for the contest and like us on Facebook. We will pick the lucky winner on Monday, April 3, 2017.
Want brownie points? Share a vacation picture on your Facebook or Instagram page with the hashtag #shopbentley and don’t forget to tag us at @bentleyleathers!
RULES FOR ENTERING THE CONTEST
- The “Fun in the Sun” Family Getaway contest is carried on by Bentley Leathers Inc. (hereinafter named “contest organizer”), and will be held from February 12 to March 31, 2017 at 11:59 pm ET (Canada) (hereinafter named “duration of contest”).
- To participate in this contest, you must have the age of majority as per the jurisdiction of your residence. This contest is only open to people residing in Canada.
- All employees, representatives, agents of the contest organizer and persons from affiliated companies are excluded from this contest. Also excluded are any person domiciled with any employees, representatives, agents of the contest organizer or persons from affiliated companies.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- Visit our website at contest.shopbentley.com to enter the “Fun in the Sun” Family Getaway contest by filling out an entry form. You must complete and submit an entry and thereby register your coordinates (name, country, province, city, e-mail, telephone number and date of birth). All obligatory fields must be filled in. By entering you will be automatically entered into the draw and become eligible to win the prize.
- You have from February 12 to March 31, 2017 at 11:59 pm ET (Canada) to participate in the contest.
- The participants must respect the following rules, failing which, the contest organizer reserves its right to cancel and render null and void the participant’s entry: “Only one entry per person is admissible for the entire duration of the contest and the usage of only one e-mail address per person is permitted in instances where a person possesses more than one e-mail address.
- One (1) main prize will be awarded to one (1) contest winner.
7.1 1st PRIZE
One (1) all-inclusive vacation for four (4) people at the Nickelodeon Hotels & Resorts in Punta Cana, an IT luggage set and all your must-have travel accessories (including a document holder, a passport cover, key locks (2), a foldable backpack, luggage tags and travel neck bean pillow) will be awarded to the grand prize winner. The approximate prize value is $13,762.94 CAD.
Your Sunwing / SellOffVacations prize includes:
- Roundtrip economy class airfare for four (4) people consisting of two (2) adults (one of whom must be the winner) and 2 children (ages 2-12) boarding from any available Canadian gateway to Punta Cana, Dominican Republic on board Sunwing Airlines
- Taxes (including air seat/airline taxes and applicable federal, provincial, municipal and state taxes) based on the economy class roundtrip will be covered by Bentley
- Land transfers between the airport and hotel in Punta Cana
- Eight (8) days, seven (7) nights Gourmet Inclusive® stay for four (4) people at the Nickelodeon Punta Cana resort in a Pad Suite (accommodates four : two (2) adults and two (2) children (ages 2-12). (http://www.selloffvacations.com/Nickelodeon-resort-PuntaCana.asp)
Not included in your Sunwing Vacations prize:
- Ground transportation not specifically mentioned above (including transportation to and from the resort)
- Airport improvement fees
- Insurance (including, but not limited to, travel insurance, medical insurance and trip cancelation insurance)
- Connecting flights (including to the departure gateway city)
- Sightseeing tours and other in-destination activities
- Departure taxes (around $20USD per person)
- Travel related fees/surcharges
- Excess baggage fees
- Costs associated with obtaining travel documents (including, but not limited to passports and visas)
- Costs associated with obtaining necessary vaccinations
- Items of personal nature
- The prizes to be awarded pursuant to this Contest (as described in these Rules and Regulations) will be awarded to one (1) winner of a random draw from among eligible contest entries (the “Winner”) and will take place on April 3, 2017 at approximately 3:00 pm ET, at 6125, Chemin de la Côte-de-Liesse, Montreal, Quebec (the “Draw”). The odds of being (randomly) selected to win the prize will depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the duration of the Contest.
The winner will be notified by telephone and/or e-mail between the time of the draw and its announcement. The contest organizers will also announce the winner online at www.shopbentley.com and the Bentley Leathers Facebook page. If Bentley and/or its sponsor are unable, within a deadline of seven (7) days following the Draw, to reach the Contest participant whose entry was randomly selected, another Winner will be drawn at random within the next four (4) days.
- An identification card might be requested during the claiming of the prize.
CLAIMING THE PRIZE
- In order for a person to be declared a winner, the selected person will need:
- a) to have been contacted by the contest organizer after the official draw and to reply correctly, without any help and within the allotted time, to a skill-testing question appearing in the release and indemnity form (hereafter named “Declaration Form”) which will be sent to the winner by the contest organizer; and,
- b) to return a signed copy of the Declaration Form to the attention of the contest organizer no later then fifteen (15) days following its reception.
- Failing to follow the above-mentioned conditions or any other stipulated rule within this text will render the entry void and be deem ineligible. A new draw will be held as per the governing rules of this contest until a new entrant will be selected by random draw and is declared a winner.
- In the days following the receipt of the Declaration Form duly completed and signed, the contest organizer will inform the winner of how their prize can be claimed.
- You accept the prize “as is” otherwise it will be forfeited. The trip can be redeemed by a family of 4 including 2 adults and 2 kids (ages 2-12) or 2 adults. There is only 1 room awarded and the room will accommodate either 2 adults and 2 kids or 2 adults. We cannot award the room to be shared between 4 adults
- Travel must be completed by December 16, 2017 (the “Travel Period”)
- Blackout periods apply, including without limitation: Apr 13-17, July 6-8, July 13-15, July 20-22, July 27-29, Aug 1-31 and Nov 23-26. All dates listed refer to the year 2017.
- If you are unable to travel during the Travel Period, you will be required to forfeit the prize and an alternate winner may be selected at Bentley’s sole discretion
- Once a reservation is made, it cannot be modified
- All reservations are subject to the terms and conditions set out in Sunwing’s brochure or located on Sunwing’s website located at www.sunwing.ca
- You and your travel guest(s) must be in possession of a valid passport and other necessary travel documents upon selection (these documents must be valid prior to, and for the duration of the trip). Failure to obtain necessary travel documentation will result in forfeiture of the prize
- Any lost or stolen travel vouchers or certificates will not be replaced
- All airline tickets are subject to flight variations, work stoppage, and schedule or route changes
- Sunwing reserves the right to structure travel routes in its sole discretion. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight except at the sole discretion of Sunwing
- If the prize, or any portion thereof, is unused, it cannot be carried forward and will be forfeited
- Elements of the prize (including, without limitation, airfare and lodging) may not be used towards frequent flyer miles or other loyalty programs
- You and your guest must comply with all applicable laws, including but not limited to, all local laws while in destination
- The prize, and any portion thereof, is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, non-refundable, has no cash surrender value and must be accepted as awarded with no substitutions, except as may be decided by Sunwing in its sole discretion
- Sunwing reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute and/or modify the prize or any portion thereof, with a prize of equal or greater value for any reason.
- All entry forms are subject to be verified by the contest organizer. All entries judged to be incomplete, fraudulent or late entries will automatically be rejected and not be eligible.
- The contest organizer reserves the right to disqualify any individual that they find to be in violation of the official contest rules and regulations or that attempts to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of this contest will be disqualified. (ex. Exceeding maximum entries permitted, minors, etc.)
- No prize substitutions will be made. The prize may not be transferred, assigned or redeemed for cash.
- The refusal of the winner to accept the prize as stated will render the contest organizer free of any liability towards this person.
- By participating or attempting to participate in this contest, all persons will not hold liable the contest organizer of any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in this contest. Additionally, in order to be declared a winner and obtaining the prize, all selected persons undertake to sign a Declaration Form releasing the contest organizer from all damages / liability that may arise from accepting or utilizing the prize.
- No communication or correspondence will be exchanged with participants with the exception of the winning person.
- In claiming the prize, the winner consents to, if necessary, the use of their name, image, voice, photo, and the name of their city of residence for publicity purposes in all media without financial compensation.
- The contest organizer reserves the right with the consent of the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux (Quebec, Canada jurisdiction) to terminate, to modify or to suspend, the contest without prior notice in the event of a mistake or a human intervention which would affect the good standing and/or the impartiality of the results of the contest as presently stipulated in the rules and regulations of this contest.
- Any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of this contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux (Quebec, Canada jurisdiction) for ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.
- Personal Information: Subject to the aforementioned, personal information gathered in the context of the Contest will not be used by Bentley Leathers except for the purpose of administering and conducting the Contest, and for no other purpose without consent. In supplying this information, participants consent to Bentley Leathers use of all such information for the purposes indicated above.
- Contest Advertisement: The Contest will be advertised in-store, in a flyer, on Bentley’s website (www.shopbentley.com), its Facebook page (www.facebook.com/bentleyleathers) and on its Twitter page (https://twitter.com/Bentleyleathers) from February 12 to March 31, 2017 at 11:59 pm ET (participation deadline).
- Contest Rules: Contest rules are available online at contest.shopbentley.com or by writing to Bentley at the following email address: email@example.com.