Contest — Flash Forward
Would you pass up on a chance of winning a brand new MacBook Pro and GoPro? We didn’t think so! This back to school, fill your backpack with everything you need to colour your world — all you have to do is sign up for the contest and like us on Facebook. There will be one draw a week from August 7, 2017 to September 18, 2017.
Good luck and may the odds be ever in your favor!
Want brownie points? Share a back-to-school picture on your Facebook or Instagram page with hashtag #shopbentley and don’t forget to tag us at @bentleyleathers!
We will have 6 draw dates, as follows:
August 7th 3:00 pm EST
August 14th 3:00 pm EST
August 21st 3:00 pm EST
August 28th 3:00 pm EST
September 5th 3:00 pm EST
September 18th 3:00 pm EST – GRAND PRIZE
CONTEST “Flash Forward”
RULES FOR ENTERING THE CONTEST
1. The “Flash Forward” contest is carried on by Bentley Leathers Inc. (hereinafter named “contest organizer”), and will be held from July 23rd to September 10th, 2017 at 11:59 pm ET (Canada) (hereinafter named “duration of contest”).
2. To participate in this contest, you must have the age of majority as per the jurisdiction of your residence. This contest is only open to people residing in Canada.
3. All employees, representatives, agents of the contest organizer and persons from affiliated companies are excluded from this contest. Also excluded are any person domiciled with any employees, representatives, agents of the contest organizer or persons from affiliated companies.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
4. Visit our website at contest.shopbentley.com to enter the “Flash Forward’’ contest by filling out an entry form. You must complete and submit an entry and thereby register your coordinates (name, country, province, city, e-mail, telephone number and date of birth). All obligatory fields must be filled in. By entering you will be automatically entered into the draw and become eligible to win one (1) of the six (6) prizes. Limit: One entry per person. If more than one entry is received per person, only the first such entry received will be eligible.
5. You have from July 23rd to September 10th, 2017 at 11:59 pm ET (Canada) to participate in the contest.
6. The participants must respect the following rules, failing which, the contest organizer reserves its right to cancel and render null and void the participant’s entry:
“The usage of only one e-mail address per person is permitted in instances where a person possesses more than one e-mail address.”
7. One of six (6) non identical prizes will be awarded to each of the six (6) Contest winners.
7.1 1st PRIZE
One (1) Apple MacBook Pro – 15,4 ‘’ ($2970.89), a Brother colour desktop printer with HP photo supreme paper ($143.20 + $44.50), a G-Technology 1 GB external hard drive ($129.99), an Instax polaroid camera ($89.99), 2 packs of Instax photo paper ($21.99 x 2), an Instax camera case ($21.99), a photo album ($17.99), a GoPro camera with clip/belt accessories ($580.23), a Tracker 3 in 1 bag ($49.99) and a $100 Bentley gift card, will be awarded to the grand prize winner. The prize value is $4192.75 CAD.
7.2 2nd PRIZE
Five (5) prizes, each including an Instax polaroid camera ($89.99), Instax photo paper ($21.99), an Instax camera case ($21.99), a photo album ($17.99) and a $50 Bentley gift card, will be awarded to five (5) contestant winners. The prize value is $201.96 CAD each.
8. All prizes are non-transferable, not redeemable for cash, and may not be exchanged for credit, in part or in whole.
9. The prizes to be awarded pursuant to this Contest (as described in these Rules and Regulations) will be awarded to six (6) winners of a random draw from among eligible contest entries (the “Winners”). The five (5) draws for the secondary prizes will take place on five (5) different dates as follows: August 7th, August 14th, August 21st, August 28th and September 5th, 2017 at approximately 3:00 pm EST, at 6125, Chemin de la Côte-de-Liesse, Montreal, Quebec (the “Draw”). The draw for the grand prize will be held on September 18th, 2017 at approximately 3:00 pm EST, at 6125, Chemin de la Côte-de-Liesse, Montreal, Quebec (the “Draw”). The odds of being (randomly) selected to win the prizes will depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the duration of the Contest.
As each participant is limited to one prize, once declared a Winner, the respective participant’s entry will be removed from any subsequent draw(s).
The winners will be notified by telephone and/or e-mail between the time of the draw and its announcement. The contest organizers will also announce the winners online at www.shopbentley.com and the Bentley Leathers social media platforms. If Bentley and/or its sponsor are unable, within a deadline of seven (7) days following the Draw, to reach the Contest participants whose entries were randomly selected, another Winner will be drawn at random within the next four (4) days for each participant that could not be reached.
10. An identification card might be requested during the claiming of the prize.
CLAIMING THE PRIZE
11. In order for a person to be declared a Winner, the selected person will need:
a) to have been contacted by the contest organizer after the official draw and to reply correctly, without any help and within the allotted time, to a skill-testing question appearing in the release and indemnity form (hereafter named “Declaration Form”) which will be sent to the winner by the contest organizer; and,
b) to return a signed copy of the Declaration Form to the attention of the contest organizer no later then fifteen (15) days following its reception.
12. Failing to follow the above-mentioned conditions or any other stipulated rule within this text will render the entry void and be deem ineligible. A new draw will be held as per the governing rules of this contest until a new entrant will be selected by random draw and is declared a winner.
13. In the days following the receipt of the Declaration Form duly completed and signed, the contest organizer will inform the winners of how their prize can be claimed.
14. All entry forms are subject to be verified by the contest organizer. All entries that are late, or judged to be incomplete or fraudulent, will automatically be rejected and not be eligible.
15. The contest organizer reserves the right to disqualify any individual that they find to be in violation of the official contest rules and regulations, or that attempts to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of this contest will be disqualified. (ex. Exceeding maximum entries permitted, minors, etc.)
16. No prize substitutions will be made. The prize may not be transferred, assigned or redeemed for cash.
17. The refusal of the winner to accept the prize as stated will render the contest organizer free of any liability towards this person.
18. By participating or attempting to participate in this contest, all persons will not hold liable the contest organizer of any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in this contest. Additionally, in order to be declared a winner and obtaining the prize, all selected persons undertake to sign a Declaration Form releasing the contest organizer from all damages / liability that may arise from accepting or utilizing the prize.
19. No communication or correspondence will be exchanged with participants with the exception of the winning person.
20. In claiming the prize, the winner consents to, if necessary, the use of their name, image, voice, photo, and the name of their city of residence for publicity purposes in all media without financial compensation.
21. The contest organizer reserves the right with the consent of the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux (Quebec, Canada jurisdiction) to terminate, to modify or to suspend, the contest without prior notice in the event of a mistake or a human intervention which would affect the good standing and/or the impartiality of the results of the contest as presently stipulated in the rules and regulations of this contest.
22. Any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of this contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux (Quebec, Canada jurisdiction) for ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.
23. Personal Information: Subject to the aforementioned, personal information gathered in the context of the Contest will not be used by Bentley Leathers except for the purpose of administering and conducting the Contest, and for no other purpose without consent. In supplying this information, participants consent to Bentley Leathers use of all such information for the purposes indicated above.
24. Contest Advertisement: The Contest will be advertised in-store, on Bentley’s website (www.shopbentley.com), its Facebook page (www.facebook.com/bentleyleathers) and on its Twitter page (https://twitter.com/Bentleyleathers) from July 23rd to September 10th, 2017 at 11:59 pm ET (participation deadline).
25. Contest Rules: Contest rules are available online at www.shopbentley.com/contest or by writing to Bentley at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.